Sunday, April 5, 2009

IT WAS ME!!!




Since the videos in the last post were clearly credited to a filmmaker who calls himself 'Noah Taylor' I'm deciding to drop the silly internet pseudonym of 'your best friend.' The fact that nobody ever commented on how presumptuous this name was is proof enough that a majority of this blog's readers are in fact my best friend, but I guess that was kind of the joke from the get go.

For those of you that didn't know it was me, are you shocked by the reveal?

And since this is a particularly self indulgent entry, let's keep it all about me by adding some videos of what else I'm up to these days.



So if anyone in Toronto is looking for a guy that looks like me to make a fool of himself on camera for little or no money, depending on how much I like your face, you know where to find me. The following clip is the first minute and a half of a short film I made which is currently in the final stages of post production.

No comments:

Post a Comment