Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jazz Fest Craziness

There's no excuse for the lack of posts to this blog in the last few months. Most of my time has been dedicated to job hunting and fun having. My weakened blogging efforts have also been divided between this one, Action and Action, and hopefully I will soon be becoming more involved with Dork Shelf.

Now for the next week I actually have real work taking up most of my time, as this is the 10 days a year where I have guaranteed employment at the Toronto Jazz Fest. In an attempt to get back into a more productive mode, I'm going to be posting a blog a day during this period. Granted, these will be posts that I've already put on Action and Action, but give me a break, I'm trying.

Anyway, here's a compilation of footage I shot at last year's festival:

No comments:

Post a Comment